(So thanks to Sandy, I’ve been without power and unable to truly, honestly, offer my fanboy flail response. So I shall do so now, belatedly. Enjoy!)
George Lucas Sold Star Wars?!
LUCAS. SOLD. STAR WARS.
AND… THEY’RE MAKING EPISODE VII?!
AND LUCAS IS NOT WRITING
OR IN CHARGE OF IT?
SO TO RECAP…
SOLD STAR WARS.
WHO ARE MAKING A SEQUEL TRILOGY.
THAT LUCAS IS NEITHER WRITING OR DIRECTING.
- ender27 reblogged this from tyrant-of-tea
- tyrant-of-tea reblogged this from terilynns
- kahn-iceay reblogged this from terilynns
- picard-adama-reynolds likes this
- randycwhite reblogged this from secularhumanist2
- randycwhite likes this
- ihaveacleverblogtitle likes this
- kentae likes this
- secularhumanist2 reblogged this from terilynns
- terilynns reblogged this from frontier001
- terilynns likes this
- bob4567 likes this
- roomforzero likes this
- thecaptainoutoftime reblogged this from frontier001
- thecaptainoutoftime likes this
- teroknortailor answered: I’ve heard that they want to focus on the Thrawn trilogy… but I haven’t gotten any substantiating evidence on the point. So don’t trust me.
- teroknortailor likes this
- chocolizzie reblogged this from frontier001
- chocolizzie likes this
- les-enfants-terrible likes this
- azhuresunsoar likes this
- frontier001 posted this